EL Zaribah Shrine
365 Pay-It-Forward Team Program
THE PROGRAM IS QUITE SIMPLE:
- Agree to pay a minimum of $20.00 a month in an automatic deduction from YOUR checking or savings account, or debit or credit card account.
- Understand that it continues until you cancel it.
WHAT THE PROGRAM DOES:
- It pays your dues for the following year, i.e. 2016 pays 2017 dues
- The balance is donated each year to the NEXT YEAR General Fund
THE BOTTOM LINE
- Your dues for the following year are PAID!
- You will donate to El Zaribah AT LEAST $131.00 each year for the coming years operating budget
- El Zaribah has the funds to maintain our programs
- AND, YOU FEEL GREAT BECAUSE YOU HELPED!!!
We are pleased to offer you the optional service --- the 365 Pay-It-Forward Team Direct Payment Option.
You can have your payments deducted automatically from your checking or savings account or have your debit card or credit card charged. The Direct Payment Option may be an advantage to you because:
- It is a safe, easy, and convenient way to pay your 365 Pay-It-Forward deduction.
- It spreads the fees out over the year so it is not due at one time.
- It is easy to sign up for and easy to cancel.
- There is no charge to you for this service.
HERE'S HOW TO THE DIRECT PAYMENT OPTION WORKS:
- You authorize regularly scheduled payments to be made from your checking or savings account or a payment charged to
your debit card or credit card, then, just sit back and relax.
- Your payments will be made automatically on a specified day, and proof of payment will appear on your statements.
- The authority you give to charge your account will remain in effect until you notify us in writing to terminate the authorization.
- The Direct Payment Option is dependable, flexible, convenient and easy.
- To take advantage of this service, please complete the authorization form and send it to
EI Zaribah Shriners,
552 N 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008-6441
Attention: EI Zaribah 365PIFT
If you have any questions please contact:
- George Mather, 2016 Potentate at 480-254-5328
- or Phil Houghton P.P. at 480-395-5287
- or any member of the Divan